RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > Events - Championships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2008 Europeans - SATURDAY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denmtr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2008 Europeans - SATURDAY
    Posted: 21 July 2008 at 13:31

ONLY 14 DAYS TO GO!

Thought I would update you all on what is happening on the Saturday prior to the start of the Europeans.

Saturday 9th August
Measurement/Weighing for ALL boats will commence at 3pm. Please be prepared for this, it will be down on a first come first served basis.
* Registration will take place between 4:30pm and 6:30pm
* Commodores Reception in the evening

Boats Entered
We have 22 boats pre-entered with 4 more definates.

Boats REQUIRED
There are at least 3 more who would like to enter but are on the hunt for boats. 2 are required by the Wakefield family & 1 for another Stone Member, all good competent sailors! If anyone has a boat that they are happy to lend for the week or know of someone, please can you let me know via the forum or private messenger and I will pass the information on accordingly.

Looking forward to it!! Clap

Den
Hornet 2101

jameswoodward View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jameswoodward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 14:10

Hallo Den have been sent in your direction to see if you can help me?

Havent had my membership arrive yet, but been led to belive I am not the only one. Secondly I have pre paid for 3 meals and now only need one is there a way of recouping this, i would be happy to have it as a bar tab or something similer if a cash refund proves difficult. Many thanks and looking forward to your reply.

James

Crew of 2055

denmtr View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denmtr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 16:11

Hi James,

Check your private messenger inbox.

Cheers

Den

Tom Guy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 20:06

Hi Denise,

2171 is available if someone can pick it up and deliver back to me for the August bank holiday.

Tom

denmtr View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denmtr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 09:53

Thanks Tom,

I will speak to John Gill as I know he is looking for a boat and although John Shelton has offered him one a bit nearer to home but its not insured. Is anyone coming from Netley that has a double stacker??

Cheers

Den

alex_rogers View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex_rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 00:15

Uncle sam may be available but would also need insuring

Depends if Polish who may be buying it want to use it in champs before taking it home......

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic