RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2010 Nationals and Yachts and Yachting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southpaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2010 Nationals and Yachts and Yachting
    Posted: 08 August 2010 at 09:54
At the risk of appearing foolish........

I know the European's were at Sandwhich but did they incorporate the Nationals?

One week later and no returns have been submitted to Y and Y to update our statistics in the Championship table. Are we to leave a hole for this year or are we to include the European champion as being the National champion (the results now excluding the Poles etc.)

Looks bad if we have no data to include in the table.
Southpaw
Harry Ashworth View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Ashworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2010 at 14:32
Peter. the event ended on Tuesday. I personally have been on holiday since. Your comments are bordering on the critical.
Southpaw View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southpaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2010 at 15:43
If you feel that my comments are bordering on the critical then I apologise unreservably. That was certainly not my intention and I hope you will accept my apologies on this matter.

My comment simply arose from the fact that we have had such prompt coverage in Yachts and Yachting that I expected the returns to be sent into Y & Y with the same promptness. I believe it is the club that sends in the returns rather than the class and these things can be overlooked.

No criticism was intended.
Southpaw
Harry Ashworth View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Ashworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2010 at 15:59
accepted - I will do it this afternoon
Strangler View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2010 at 20:27
I have submitted a pic [Fleet under spi with POL prominent] from the CD for the Y&Y magazine report.
Strangler View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:32
Does anyone have an email addres or phone no. for Martin Arnison ...or Dave Edge. I have Martins lads bouyancy aid and top, left at Sandwich. They do not look on here. Please PM me.
Simon View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2010 at 18:10
I think I have Mr Edge's mobile number, I'll have a look later and PM you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic