RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > Events - Open Meetings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2011 Open Meetings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2011 at 08:15
Bad news I'm afraid. S'bay have decided not to run an event this year.
CLINT View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2011 at 14:09
As mentioned above we still have no Open in June. We had a Committee teleconference the other day and Dean said that there was a possibilty that Maldon could put an event on but would like to know some people would come. Would it be possible to post replies if you think you would come or alternatively if you could offer an event in June.

Cheers

Clint

ps hope you don't mind me mentioning this Dean but we would come
Jono View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2011 at 14:27
Simon & I would join the association to take part in the event as we are based in Maldon anyway.
Wizard 2186
Harry Ashworth View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Ashworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2011 at 14:52
I'd come
Strangler View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2011 at 17:56
I'd come, as long as we can see the locals drink the yard of ale [one each I mean, not the whimpy relay]. Can't make 11/12th
mikethelark View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikethelark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2011 at 08:33
Assuming I'm not in foreign parts (a strong possibility according to the boss) I would like to have a try. early June or end of June is best. Cannot do W/end of 18/19th, but the boat might get loaned out anyway if I can't make it.
Mike O
Mud of Maldon View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mud of Maldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2011 at 17:38
Tides are crap in June unfortunately. Best we have is 4/5th June with start times Saturday 1350 & Sunday 1450hrs. not sure if long distant travellers would be happy with finishing around 1700hrs.
Harry Ashworth View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Ashworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2011 at 20:28
all a bit late Dean! perhaps I won't come if it's then
alex_rogers View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex_rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2011 at 23:10
we would definitely have to take monday off to do that so unlikely
Steve Cooke View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Cooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2011 at 17:21
At the risk of saying what you've already discussed, are there any other classes' opens we can piggy-back on; Grafham, Draycote or Northampton might be nice as a change if we could cuddle up to 505s or Ospreys maybe, or one of the faster single-handers like Phantoms, and it would be more central for some of the northerners to see us if there are any - I count anyone north of the M25 in that!
More power, more prizes, more pain, more glory
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic