RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > Events - Championships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2013 Nationals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crew2163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2013 Nationals
    Posted: 23 August 2012 at 18:47
So the news that Brightlingsea boats had a good outing at the 2012 championships and that Brightlingsea is to host the 2013 championships is already creating a head of steam, see http://forum.sailbrightlingsea.com/recenttopics.aspx

If there are boats out there I am sure we can get people sailing them and also get back some of the class aluminae to swell the numbers, it would be great to hit 50!

I will be getting dates sorted ASAP and will post news as it becomes available.

Cheers

dave.
jonsilk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonsilk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2012 at 16:08
Hi,

Do you know the dates of next years Nationals? Tempted to find a boat if it fits with work's holiday

availability.

Thanks
Jon
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2012 at 20:40
The Hornet European Championships will be held at Brightlingsea from August 17th to 20th.
           Details are still to be finalised and will be both e-mailed and posted here as soon as possible. In the meantime BOOK YOUR HOLIDAYS NOW!!
We hope to build on last year and a similar turnout would be great. A bigger turnout would confirm the resurgence of interest in the class.

Jim Ingram
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2012 at 20:35
Apparently they are the 2013 Hornet Nationals not Europeans, but they are still taking place at Brightlingsea on August 17th -20th . 
floozie 2115 View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floozie 2115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 23:11
are there any more details yet?
or SI's?
time of 1st race? would be enough to start with, and do we have to be weighed and when?
I have to do a bit of planing regarding child care, so some more details would be great, please.

How many entries so far? I put our form in the post today.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2013 at 21:29
No details out yet, I will try to chase them up, We are sharing with the Shearwaters. Jim 
kevin View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 19:15
Thanks Jo. Entry received, you have beaten everyone else to it and are the first entry I've got.
Mud of Maldon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mud of Maldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 21:27
Well done Jo, there should be a prize for being the first.
floozie 2115 View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floozie 2115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 21:46
Thats Shocking, Smile
Come on everyone get your acts together!
Is anyone else planing on coming too? 

Mud of Maldon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mud of Maldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 22:12
I am. Saving my pennies for it. I'm sure there'll be plenty when the time comes. It's not unusual!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic