RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > Technical
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bit of a long shot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bit of a long shot
    Posted: 25 June 2007 at 16:57
Hi all just wondering if anyone out there either in the sailing fleet or the commitee has a set of plans for a Hornet. I want to compare my hull to the section measurement as described in the tuning guides, also i have toyed with the idea of building a scale model out of balsa for behind the bar at my pub.
'Slippery When Wet' 2047

www.thespitalvaults.co.uk
Sven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 02:43

Quick update for anyone who's interested or who would like to do the same in their spare time.

I've made a set of 1:10th scale drawings of the hull of a Hornet from the measurements given in the latest draft of the ISFA rules i recieved with the AGM notes.

If anyone wants a copy i'll photocopy them although they are on A2 at 1:1 scale to make life easy for building.

http://sven8t4.spaces.live.com/?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=T Wljcm9zb2Z0LlNwYWNlcy5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5GdWxsTW9kZ UNvbnRyb2xsZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaFolderID=cns!769F2E C8AFFE67B1!2028&_c11_PhotoAlbum_startingImageIndex=0& ;_c11_PhotoAlbum_commentsExpand=0&_c11_PhotoAlbum_addCom mentExpand=0&_c11_PhotoAlbum_addCommentFocus=0&_c=Ph otoAlbum

'Slippery When Wet' 2047

www.thespitalvaults.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic