RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bosham Classic Boat Revival

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bosham Classic Boat Revival
    Posted: 06 August 2015 at 23:08

I am planning on taking one of Jims boats to this event the weekend of 5th September.

There are two other seat Hornets available if anyone wants to take one along. I have offered one to Toby and Dawn but they are in the midsts of house moves so don't know whats happening yet but they have first shout on one.

I would like to get Jims boats out before the end of the season and this looks like an ideal opportunity.
So let me know if you want to be a planker Wink.

The event is open to a large number of different boats of many ages so check out you may find your boat qualifies.
Bosham lay on a great event so its well worth a visit.

Roger

K191 Shoestring
595 Demon
roger View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2015 at 10:28
Well we went with 610, we could only do the Saturday but that was the best day for wind. We had a blast. Dougal has some pictures two of which he has posted on facebook.
Next event possibly Banbury cvrda with 353 this time.

If anyone wants to take 610 she is available. Just remember you can wind on the kicker with a wooden mastConfused
K191 Shoestring
595 Demon
roger View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2015 at 10:30
Well we went with 610, we could only do the Saturday but that was the best day for wind. We had a blast. Dougal has some pictures two of which he has posted on facebook.
Next event possibly Banbury cvrda with 353 this time.

If anyone wants to take 610 she is available. Just remember you cant wind on the kicker with a wooden mastConfused
K191 Shoestring
595 Demon
roger View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2015 at 10:32
Sorry double post and I don't seem to be able to delete it myself.
K191 Shoestring
595 Demon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic