RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > Events - Championships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Championship - an appeal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2012 at 21:46
I think we sometimes assume that everyone reads this stuff, but to be honest, only a few ever contribute. I can only assume the rest either don't read it, or simply lurk. The forum stats will reveal the truth.
It's not often I take a look actually, and I think I'm still on Planet Earth. YMMV
Tobes View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 09:25
I spoke to The Edge's front half yesterday. They are dusting off the Hornet and will be defending their title.

As I mentioned in an email to Harry as well Gareth and I will be there in 2176.
Tom Guy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 09:49
In the last week 39 forum members have checked the forum... 
kevin View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 18:47
Fourth entry received, Thanks Roger D.

I look forward to the flood of entries
roger View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 19:18
Fourth to enter will be my highest result I suspect.
Pippa View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pippa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 20:55
Strangler & I intend to be there.

Re: checking the forum...
I have always had the forum set (in my profile settings) to forward all postings to my e-mail but it no longer seems to forward the messages on so it was only Tom's email that alerted me to this thread. I suspect, although I have no proof, that I am not the only one in this situation & have previously pointed it out to members of the committee but with no response. I don't have a huge amount of time for checking websites "just in case" there's an update but visit them when looking for soecific information, e.g. NOR before open meetings
alex_rogers View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex_rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 23:40
I am also on planet earth but don't regularly go on forum in case there is something on it
Like my wife i am sure i used to get notifications but don't seem to any more
Tobes View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 09:15
Originally posted by alex_rogers alex_rogers wrote:

I am also on planet earth

That's open to debate ;) 

But I digress, like Pippa and Alex I also no longer receive email notifications on posts although I do manage to check the forum a little more often.

Tom, of the Forum access, can you confirm if that is unique visitors or just people logging in? I have a feeling it will show a few people logging in regularly and actually very low member numbers. 
Tom Guy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 10:33
Please use thread "Email forum notification" 
kevin View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 19:00
5th entry received today.

Thanks Andy Hohl of Starcross.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic