RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dinghy Show, Ally Pally 5/6th March

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikethelark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dinghy Show, Ally Pally 5/6th March
    Posted: 24 February 2016 at 12:12
Hi all

Once again the Dinghy Show is almost here, and we will be showing the brand new SP Boats Hornet, with the official unveiling scheduled for mid-day on Saturday. It's sure to create a lot of interest, and many of your Horneteer Heroes will be around to give their opinion!

We also need a couple of people to help man the stand on the Saturday afternoon while your committee scurries off to have a meeting, so if you would like to help, please contact me (text, PM or email, do not phone as I will be in the wilds of Wales until Sunday) and we will reward you with a free entry ticket valid for the weekend.

I look forward to hearing from you in droves Wink
Mike O
John Shelton View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2016 at 19:20
Well done to all at Ally Pally this weekend! Very exciting to see the new boat, and the hard work that's been put in to bring it to reality.
I think it looks good, while being a bit 'different' to the run of the mill meatballs. The stand was buzzing on Saturday, but that was probably due to the free booze!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic