RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dinghy Show at Ally Pally

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikethelark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dinghy Show at Ally Pally
    Posted: 07 February 2017 at 15:39
Hi all

For those interested and willing, I shall shortly be sending off for the wristbands for free access to the dinghy show coming up on 4th/5th March at Ally Pally. If you want one, it is only given in return for a minimum of a morning or afternoon on the stand, highlighting the virtues of Steve Parker's latest creations. Please advise which day you can do as well. Also you need to be known to me!

Committee members please note that a room has been booked for a face to face meeting for 16.00 hrs on the Saturday. Likely we will arrange a meal in a restaurant nearby for afters.  Wink

Mike O
CLINT View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2017 at 17:14
Hi Mike,

I haven't received my band yet

Cheers

Clint
mikethelark View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikethelark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2017 at 19:42
Hi Clint, your post beat me to it, normal service will be resumed shortly.

To all those waiting for their wrist bands and passes for the Dinghy Show - sorry, organisers have confirmed ours have gone astray. A new set is (allegedly) on its way. In the circumstances, I'll only post those I absolutely need to (assuming I get the replacements tomorrow) and the rest I will pass on at the show - make a note of my mobile number please 07761-413983.

Looking forward to seeing all Horneteers as ever.

Mike O
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic