RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dinghy show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Woolner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dinghy show
    Posted: 20 January 2014 at 20:21
What's happening with the dinghy show?

Who's going? What boat on the stand? Etc etc.......
2108 Ultimatum

Exe Sails & Covers

Topsham

WWW.EXESAILS.COM

[email protected]
Southpaw View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southpaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2014 at 10:18
Can I just reiterate Sam comment. Will the class have a stand at the Exhibition and if so will helpers be needed?

I already have my ticket and I am prepared to help on the stand. 

Also I assume that is when we can pay our dues.

Southpaw.

Southpaw
kevin View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2014 at 19:26
The Class are attending the show. Mike Owen is organising the stand and will I am sure be grateful for all offers of help.
Southpaw View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southpaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 17:39
Thanks Kevin. 

Mike  - Do we just turn up on the day or will a rota be drafted. In any event I will help if wanted.
Southpaw
CLINT View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 10:36
Maybe if we say when we will be available that would help Mike. I will kick off. I aim to go Saturday and am happy to be on the stand most of the day. If real problems with getting people for Sunday I could swap days.
Sam Woolner View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Woolner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 19:33
Available to help fri, sat and sun if required
2108 Ultimatum

Exe Sails & Covers

Topsham

WWW.EXESAILS.COM

[email protected]
John Shelton View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 22:09
I will go Saturday so happy to help out. Can be around to help set up on Friday too
Southpaw View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southpaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 22:43
I am available on the Saturday anytime but if you prefer Sunday then could attend then instead.
Southpaw
mikethelark View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikethelark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2014 at 13:27
Hi Everybody!

Sorry I have not started anything sooner, but i can now confirm that all arrangements are in hand for the show. Toby Barsley-Dale has kindly agreed to put his boat on the stand, complete with some new features such as the latest Ullman sails.

The stand ref is C42, in the Great Hall, centre-ish, along with the Scorpion and Solo stands. 

I note that we have some volunteers to man the stand already - many thanks. If there are any other enthusiastic volunteers willing to give us a half day duty or more, I will provide the wristband to get them free access to the show.

I look forward to being inundatedTongue

PS, we only have 10 wristbands in total, so if there is a real rush, it will be down to physical attributes and/or bribery!
Mike O
Southpaw View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southpaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2014 at 15:36
Mike, I will help AND I already have a ticket to get in so my poor physical attributes should not stand in the way of helping. I was planning for Saturday is that okay.

Anyone know if we can pay our subs whilst we are there?  
Southpaw
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic