RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > Events - Open Meetings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Maldon Open Oct 7th & 8th

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2006 at 16:29

One of the reasons for not being able to make the Saturday is I have to go and help a poor soul who's having his stag do this Saturday from 12.30 to whenever we pass out! I'm not sure I'll be in any state to drive let alone sail on Sunday but I used to be able to do it 30 years ago so  hope to see you Sunday morning. Definitely will not be there Saturday night!

more power, more prizes!
Lewi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2006 at 14:16
Lewi here from thorpe bay, will be joining you this weekend for the maldon open, lets hope theres more wind than stone!unfortunately only the one boat travelling from thorpe bay.
iain marshall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iain marshall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2006 at 23:56
Thanks to the visitors that came to Maldon, bad news about the clash.  It was a good weekend, hope to see more people next year.
John Shelton View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2006 at 11:29
So how many people on the water? Will there be a Y&Y report?
iain marshall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iain marshall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2006 at 12:07

A total of seven boats across the two days.

Iain

Duncan West View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duncan West Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 09:08

and the report ???

Duncan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic