RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > Membership
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Membership for 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mud of Maldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2012 at 19:37
Thanks to Alan Butler who has just bought 2180, your membership form and payment received today. Welcome to the class. 

There are still a quite a few members who have not renewed yet. Please help the class finances so that we can put on a fantastic 60th championship.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2012 at 21:21
Hi Dean, unable to PM you as it says your postbox is full I would like to e-mail all before Christmas with dates etc and attach a copy of 2013 membership form . could you e-mail me a copy to [email protected] thanks jim  
Mud of Maldon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mud of Maldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2012 at 21:30
Give me a couple of days just to modify the existing form and I'll send it over to you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic