RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > Membership
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Membership for 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mud of Maldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2012 at 19:37
Thanks to Alan Butler who has just bought 2180, your membership form and payment received today. Welcome to the class. 

There are still a quite a few members who have not renewed yet. Please help the class finances so that we can put on a fantastic 60th championship.
jimingram View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimingram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2012 at 21:21
Hi Dean, unable to PM you as it says your postbox is full I would like to e-mail all before Christmas with dates etc and attach a copy of 2013 membership form . could you e-mail me a copy to [email protected] thanks jim  
jim
Mud of Maldon View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mud of Maldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2012 at 21:30
Give me a couple of days just to modify the existing form and I'll send it over to you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic