RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > Events - Championships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nationals 2005

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Ashworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nationals 2005
    Posted: 06 December 2004 at 08:15
There are 3 b+b establishments in Dale. They are booked up for Nationals week. Might be a small turnout for Dale '05............
Eric Marchbanks View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Marchbanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2004 at 23:33

Cry

They say Cath does good breakfast in the caravan - see you all in tents then

I'm sure we'll all survive       

Best Regards
Eric Marchbanks
Hornet 2178
Strangler View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 23:10
Dale Fort Field Studies Centre [see champs details from home page] have twin rooms available. 20 pp pnight b+b. Three quarters of mile to sailing club. Overlooks the racing area.
Strangler View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 19:59

Dale talent night.Stand up comedy/ sketches/ music/ magic/ etc.  No karioke!

-Clubs with 3 or more boats MUST do a turn

-Free beer or cocktails! for winners.

-ritual humiliation for non participants.

So get your ideas together with your clubmates. PD/ Stone/ ThorpeB/ Starx/ Bartley/ Netley/ Sandwich-Downs/ Nomads. We know you have the talent. If you need any specific props/ theme music contact me.... I know a man...

Get your ideas together NOW. This will be an evening to forget like never before.

Duncan West View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duncan West Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 09:13

Hi all,

a new house has come avalable,

its a sailing club member who aims to be going to the Lasor Eurapians at the same time.

2 miles from Dale, good parking, 4 bed rooms.

Tel : 01646 636 754

[email protected]

Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duncan West Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2005 at 18:09

all National sailors,

IF YOU REQURE ACCOMERDATION AT DALE FORT (THE FEILD STUDIES CENTRE) BOOK NOW. THEY NEED TO KNOW NUMBERS!

Tel: 01646 636205

Email: [email protected]

cheers Duncan

Bethan View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bethan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 14:42

Hi,

Corin and I are no longer able to go to the nationals so our accommodation is going spare if anyone still needs.  Its the bed and breakfast next door to the sailing club.  Is a double room overlooking the bay from sat 6th to sat 13th august.

Should you be interested contact the owner - Celia on [email protected]

Many thanks

Bethan

Dave Edge View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Edge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 17:45

Question for Duncan.....

There was mention at Port Dinorwic of a crew's race at the Nationals this year. Any idea which day this would be and whether there would be any 'normal' races on that day?

The point is that I have a wedding to go to and I am trying to fit everything in without jeopardizing my results. If the details haven't been fixed yet, may I propose the day? Nothing but self interest here!

Of course the added bonus to all of this is that I would escape with my life when Martin takes the stick! He would be looking for crew to replace me though..... anyone????????

Dave Edge

Dave Edge
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duncan West Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 08:08

Hi Dave,

the aim would be to have the crews race on the Wednesday 9th arfter the championship race. this would only happen if there were no extra races to compleat, becuse of missed races earler in the week.

full social program should be on the web site soon.

see you there

Duncan

PS. STILL NEED ENTRYS IN!

LOL

Strangler View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 21:04

Here's a quote from last weeks Int Canoe Champs at Dale-

Dale YC provided excellent facilities, a friendly race team and staff,
all in a picture post card village. With plenty of wind and good
sunshine the IC fleet must have thought they were in heaven.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic