RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > Helm / Crew Wanted
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need crew for last day of 2015 Champs at Brixham
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need crew for last day of 2015 Champs at Brixham

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need crew for last day of 2015 Champs at Brixham
    Posted: 06 August 2015 at 20:55
Ref Hornet National Champs - Brixham
Alex my crew has to return to work and will miss the last day Tuesday the 18th Aug of our Championship which is local at Brixham.
Is there anyone that might like to come out that day in Hornet 2178 "Dances with Wolves"......I have various sizes of trapeze harnesses available, and whilst it would be nice to find someone who was experienced, in the time frame I would be happy to just be on the water the last day, so as long as you are moderately agile please give me a ring. I've raced with my step-son weighing only 7 stone when he was coming up 13 and have raced with crews of up to 14 stone - so don't worry about being too light or not strong enough.
My private mobile number is 07887766146 and my email is [email protected]
Eric
floozie 2115 View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floozie 2115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2015 at 08:34
Eric, Joy who is the friend of Cath ( Alex's helm) has had a very sudden family tragedy (we are all very sad) so is no longer coming, nor is Cath who is staying home to help her. Im sure Alex will find a helm from here but we are not sure who yet. I dont know of any one that is coming who is spare from PD now.
Is it worth putting something on the Kestrel site too and see if anyone is bringing family or friends that are up for a sail as well?

See you next week
Jo

CLINT View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2015 at 09:34
Very sorry to hear about Joy and Cath. Is Alex still looking for a helm? Unfortunately I was teaming up with Eric Styles but last weekend stuck a pry bar in my hand and now have stiches. Don't think it will be right for the weekend. Would Alex be interested in teaming up with Eric?

Cheers

Clint
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic