RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > Events - Open Meetings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Opens 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimingram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Opens 2015
    Posted: 30 December 2014 at 18:01
I got a diary for Christmas but have no Opens to put in it. Do we have any confirmed yet?
Geoff and I can't promise but will attempt to make some of them.
I assume we have a boat at the Dinghy show so hope to see people there.
Happy New Year to you all and good sailing in 2015.
                     Jim Ingram
jim
floozie 2115 View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floozie 2115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2015 at 22:57
PDSC please in July
I think its 10th, 11th, 12th, I will confirm tomorrow need to check with Julian that I have remembered the right weekend.
Training day Friday
Evening practice on Friday
H's race Saturday
4 races Sunday

Sam Woolner View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Woolner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 11:43
Provisional calendar Is:

April: TBD

23/24 May Carsington

27/28 June Stone

11/12 July Exe

Aug: Champs

26/27 September Thorpe Bay

October: TBD

Also the starcross steamer open pursuit is the 15th march if anyone is interested!
2108 Ultimatum

Exe Sails & Covers

Topsham

WWW.EXESAILS.COM

[email protected]
CLINT View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:31
Hi Jo,

sorry but the events we have came together just before xmas in a couple of weeks. I did try and PM you on this site about a PD Open but it appears not to have worked. Appears we have a clash between your dates and Exe. Would you possibly have any dates to offer in April or Oct? We could potentially run both events as a southern and northern open on the same date?

Let me know what you think (others too).

Clint
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floozie 2115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2015 at 13:55
Dont worry I was late to suggest it, you are all welcome to come here anytime I will look at the tides in April and Oct and let you know the best weekends. We would like to host an open again this year.

We will come to Carrington again,
And hopefully Stone
We won't come to exe as I will race in H's race. If anyone wants to come to us that weekend, then we can still run something on the Sunday.

Happy New year everyone
X
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floozie 2115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:06
Hi
How about may 2nd/3rd we have 2 days of club racing scheduled then already the Vaynol cup, and a social planed for the Saturday night, we could have our own start,

could be 4th as well as its a bank holiday, training day after racing :-) we will know what we want to practice then. (Or/and the Friday) if anyone wants it.

If thats too close to Carrington then its nepie ish tides 25th 26th april, or 11th /12th April which is in the Easter hols? But we could do any weekend in April,

Our preference is 2/3 may, as lots is going on. Would be more fun for everyone,

CLINT View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2015 at 15:44
Thanks Jo.

We also have an offer of the Easter Egg by joining Weston's regatta (thanks Toby and Dawn!)

That would give us in the early part of the season:

Weston 4/5th April
PD 2/3 May
Carsington 23/24 May

I think that works well. Can others PLEASE comment and maybe we could get this firmed up?

Cheers

Clint
mikethelark View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikethelark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2015 at 09:11
That looks great Clint - we just need one for October now. Brightlingsea?

Jo, really looking forward to defending my crown! Well, miniature coronet anyway!
Mike O
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floozie 2115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2015 at 10:24
Bring it on Mike! Looking forward to the challenge, x

All looks good Clint i'll try and get a pass to come to Weston too, cant wait too see you all
Xx
Barnesy View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2015 at 13:26
Typical. Hornet Open @ TBYC.
A no show from 2140. Messr Larke's Wedding.
Options to move?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic