RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > Events - Open Meetings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Opens 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2016 at 12:24
There's an option to join the Final Fling in Plymouth in October (I think)
Tobes View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2016 at 13:03
Last year we cut the Carsington open to two days as the feeling was we did not need three. Same plan again this year?

Also I don't think the 5o5's are going.
Simon View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2016 at 17:58
2 days us fine with me.
CLINT View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2016 at 11:10
Hi All,

really sorry but I am being a bit useless on sorting the opens for 2016 (too much going on). We do have 4 although some are close together. I think Toby's offer of a Plymouth open in Oct is good. That leaves April and September to fill. I will contact TBYC about joining again as I think that was a success last year. Need to think about April. Any ideas or offers?

Cheers

Clint
floozie 2115 View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floozie 2115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2016 at 11:58
I think we should forget about one in April as we have 3 close together in May and June,
And go with Plymouth in October, thats got to be enough?
Would make 5 opens and a champs.
Barnesy View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2016 at 15:16
Boshier not on the committee anymore. Suggest contacting Rear Comm Racing. Details are on the tbyc site.

Happy New Year all.
Tobes View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2016 at 15:24
Agreed, not too bothered about April to be honest. 

I'm pretty sure most of us will have an Easter event somewhere to fill the early part of the year.
Tobes View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2016 at 09:51
You could also see if Gary and Tracy Haylett can help with Thorpe Bay, they were very active in organising last year.
floozie 2115 View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floozie 2115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2016 at 23:53
We could go to TBYC instead of Plymouth in October if it suites them, as TBYC is a hornet club?
Mud of Maldon View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mud of Maldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2016 at 21:00
Maylandsea can offer 3/4 September sharing with the Kestrels.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic