RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > Events - Championships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sandwich 2006 Entries

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bovver boots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2006 at 00:03

Kevin

Our forms in post.

Liam and Sue, Hornet NED 173 'Bovver Boots'.

Don't know whether you have included us in the 31 entries, I guess not, so now we are 32.

Liam

Liam
kevin View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 21:18

Liam

You hadn't been included, so yes we are now upto 32 entries

kevin View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2006 at 14:28

2 more entries received.

Thats now 34 boats, and  understand that there is another polish boat and a few more british boats coming.

It should be a great week, looking forward to seeing you all there

Ade_M View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ade_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2006 at 14:33

just a note from one who has returned the Question sheet - will the Toll Road passes be sent out prior to the event

regards

Adrian 2163

Eric Marchbanks View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Marchbanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 11:09
Toll passes will be in the post tonight
Best Regards
Eric Marchbanks
Hornet 2178
Eric Marchbanks View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Marchbanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 11:16

On my soread sheet of whoes coming I now have 35 entries - by the way does some-one need to eat his hat in front of Caroline and pay up, or was it the otherway around Caroline?

Anyone who hasn't received a bay pass card needs to ring me on tthe way down and I will arrange to meet at the toll gate - give me an hours notice and then ring again when you arrive in Sandwich.

For those coming from West, The Club can also be accessed via M25, M26, M20, A20 through Dover and onto Deal past Deal Castle 2nd or 3rd on right takes you up to seafront (either) along Deal Seafront Northwards as far as you can get, road bears in land - westwards, follow to end, at T junction turn right, follow along Golf Road past Royal Cinque Ports Golf club and along a single track lane, you will come to the club house on when before you reach the toll road for Sandwich Bay Estates - this avoids 6+ speed bumps through the estate although the single track road is a bit bumpy. (it has passing places all the way along

Best Regards
Eric Marchbanks
Hornet 2178
Harry Ashworth View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Ashworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2006 at 07:51
Eric, do you NOT recommend approaching via M2 / Canterbury / A257?
Bazzer View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bazzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2006 at 17:40
Got my pass in the post today, Thanks Eric.
Harry Ashworth View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Ashworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2006 at 13:12

these are Eric's directions which I have edited - you can cut and paste to print off for ease of navigation:

M25, M26, M20, A20 through Dover and onto Deal

past Deal Castle 2nd or 3rd on right takes you up to seafront

along Deal Seafront Northwards as far as you can get, road bears in land - westwards,

follow to end, at T junction turn right

follow along Golf Road past Royal Cinque Ports Golf club

and along a single track lane, you will come to the club

Simon View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2006 at 13:48

Originally posted by Bazzer Bazzer wrote:

Got my pass in the post today, Thanks Eric.

Same here.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic