RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > Events - Open Meetings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stone Open

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stone Open
    Posted: 19 June 2015 at 10:18
mikethelark View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikethelark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2015 at 17:03
Let's be havin' you all for one of the best regular events of the year  Big smile

Just to add to the pressure I will be bringing some of our designer polo shirts, in all sizes at £12 each, super value and you WILL stand out in the crowd on account of them being a very bright yellow.

If anybody wants one but cannot make it to Stone, I will be going to the Exe Regatta as well, or give me a call/text/msg and I can post one to you (P & P extra!)

On another note altogether - it looks as though we have a certain amount of musical talent in the fleet. I wonder if they can be persuaded to perform on the Saturday evening for us . . . . 
Mike O
CLINT View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 10:42
How did the open go? Any chance someone could put a short report on the Y&Y website?
Strangler View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 11:27
will do
Strangler View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2015 at 08:03
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic