RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"talk to your commitee" - or not!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex_rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "talk to your commitee" - or not!!
    Posted: 03 May 2005 at 01:29

Ok I am (gradually) getting the hang of this web site I think

While looking round though tried to go to the "contact your commitee" part - apparently I am not allowed to as I do not have access!!

Surely that defeats the object if I did want to contact the commitee (as it happens I didn't actually want to at the moment but....)

Tom Guy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 08:14

Sorry Alex,

I'm not quite sure I understand. Are you saying that you are a paid up member but cannot access "contact your committee" or are you trying as a non-member to communicate with the committee, through the forum?

For "contact your committee" read "members only". This area is intended to be used for discussions between the class members and the committee. It is restricted because it is anticipated that some of the items are definately not for public consumption!  

As you can see by using the General section, you have actually got the attention of the committee members.

Tom

alex_rogers View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex_rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 08:26

yes that is exactly what I am saying:

I am a paid up member (even got my card) but the contact your commitee section has a no entry sign when I log in

Bazzer View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bazzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:32

Alex,
You should now be able to acccess the "contact your committee section". Your forum profile did not reflect that you are a fully paid up member of the association.

Apologies for the inconvenience,
Baz.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic