RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > Events - Open Meetings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Anglesey Offshore Race

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Anglesey Offshore Race
    Posted: 22 June 2007 at 13:16

Is Anyone taking part in the Anglesey Offshore race this year?

Its on the 28th July 2007 starting from Beaumaris to Treath Bychan. I usally see two or three other Hornets there more times than not miles ahead of me but hey its all good fun !

'Slippery When Wet' 2047

www.thespitalvaults.co.uk
roger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2007 at 14:26
Sven, We havent got any plans for that one but we are doing the Lord Birkett Trophy on July 7th 8th at Ulswater. Just a quick trip up the road for you and the scariest start line I have ever been on.
Sven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2007 at 14:38
Hi Roger is it entry on the day? I'll see if I can sort out staff to run the pub for me might be able to join you.
'Slippery When Wet' 2047

www.thespitalvaults.co.uk
roger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2007 at 16:24

Save yourself a fiver by pre entering. We are staying at the campsite along the bank. Much easier to launch from there you dont have to fight 200 other boats to get on the water.

Be good to see you we were the only Hornet last year. 

roger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2007 at 16:29
chrisM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 20:12

I am going to try and get to this one aswell. not too far from me. mabe this could be our northern swarm?

whats the campsite you're talking about?

200 boats!

chris 2135

roger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2007 at 08:10

Chris,

The campsite is waterside house just north(I think) of the club Google it there is a web site. Right on the edge of the Lake. Get there as early as you can on a friday as it fills up with Geordies pretty quick for the weekend and you cant pre book. We should be there Friday morning and will make space for you if you are going to be later. I will pm my moblie to you.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic