FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dinghy show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
mikethelark View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikethelark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dinghy show
    Posted: 05 March 2014 at 10:35
Allow me to say a heartfelt thank you to all those who gave their time, effort, and expense to help our cause on the stand. 

Special thanks to Toby and Dawn for preparing and setting up the boat, and to Mike Mac, and Sam Woolner and Messrs Ullman for the raffle prizes. 

I came away very encouraged with the results - we made contact with a number of new owners and prospective owners, and am convinced that the class will not only survive but grow albeit slowly.

I look forward to meeting up with everybody again in Carsington next month! 
Mike O
CLINT View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2014 at 12:08
Well done to all athe the Show especially Toby/Dawn and Mike. Very good to see everyone. 
Tobes View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2014 at 10:01
A Big thanks to all at the show this weekend. It seemed to be a very positive show with many new and old faces turning up. Hopefully we will see some new faces out and about this year as well. All very positive.

Finally a big thanks to Mike, Dean, Adam and Simon for their help packing up, I think that has to be close to a record escape! We were home by 8:30pm despite the best efforts of the traffic marshals outside the hall!
kevin View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2014 at 13:51
Clint
Very welcome to collect the tablecloth this evening. I am out near Junction 9 of the M27. Address on contacts page or the Champs entry form. We are in all evening if you want to pop over. Have texted Mike and will try texting you on number on contacts page.
Kevin
CLINT View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2014 at 09:49
Kevin,
            are you in the Southampton area? I am just off to a meeting in London but could pick up this evening? Mike has my mobile number so maybe an address and time could be txtd to me?

Cheers

Clint
kevin View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2014 at 20:39
Mike
I have the tablecloth, but unfortunately am not coming up.

Not sure there is a way of getting it to you now.
Kevin
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikethelark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2014 at 19:41
Aaaah.

Subtle . . . very subtle. I'm not sure now whether to get my eyesight checked or just have a memory transplant!

See you there somehow.

Now where am I supposed to be going . . . . 
Mike O
Mud of Maldon View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mud of Maldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2014 at 17:21
Last years bands were silver. I'm rapidly painting the one Adam has.
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikethelark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2014 at 12:54
This is the last call . . . 

Hi Dick, sorry but all the wristbands have gone out, but we would be delighted to have you on the stand. I am of the opinion that the wristbands are exactly the same as previously, so if you have an old one, you could give it a try.

Anyone looking to join us for a meal on the Saturday night, please call me PDQ because we are booking the table today.

Also, I have two spare Large (note the capital L) Hornet 60th Anniversary shirts that I will take to the show. Simon, if you don't have one already, there is one with your name on it.

Also, there is a champagne reception on the Saturday Evening on the Y & Y Stand (C74) from 5 pm onwards. Please let me know if you would like to join in, and again, I will pass the numbers on, no restriction mentioned.

Finally - does anyone have the Hornet Tablecloth? If yes, the next question is can you/will you bring it to the show early on please?

I look forward to being swamped with the responses   LOL

See you all there!
Mike O
Dick Garry View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Garry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2014 at 21:43
Hi Mike

Will be coming on the saturday only with Sam. Do you need any more cover for the stand - if so, any spare wristbands available ?.

Dick G.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic