FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Opens 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
floozie 2115 View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floozie 2115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Opens 2016
    Posted: 18 April 2016 at 15:14
Camping is £7.50 per person per night.
outside toilet will be open all night,
Showers at the club,
Cars need to go to the club car park after unpacking camping kit.
As long as I know in advance who is wanting to camp, you can pay at registration on the Saturday and I will pass money on to Paul.
Bunkhouse has been booked by someone wanting some peace and quiet, so you shouldn't be disturbed whilst sleeping :-)
Any one realy not wanting to camp let me know and I'll try to find you a room somewhere.
The kestral lot are either bringing campervans and staying in the club car park or staying in the Garddfon pub, just as close. When I asked if they wanted to camp, they declined. :-)
Tobes View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:35
Hi Jo, have you had any luck getting camping prices?
mikethelark View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikethelark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2016 at 10:06
Well done Toby Clap
Mike O
Tobes View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2016 at 16:53
Dates for Plymouth Final Fling confirmed as 22-23 October

5 boats gets us a class prize
10 boats gets us a class start (I may be able to haggle on this)
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floozie 2115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2016 at 19:47
No, there isn't realy anywhere good for camping in the clubs grounds, camping is in the bunk house grounds, so bunk house should have toilets. I have asked for a price for camping. It is very close to the club.
Club can be open whenever its needed.
Tobes View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2016 at 10:07
Do you mean camping in the sailing club grounds? If so will the club facilities be open?

Myself and Rich, Dawn and Simon are planning to be there.

Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floozie 2115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2016 at 10:17
Hi all.
Who is coming to the PD open?
This is about accommodation
We have a bunk house open in the village, staggering distance from the club and pub.
Canolfan Dinas has space for 10 in beads and camping for 10 tents in the grounds,
http://www.canolfandinas.co.uk/
We are expecting kestral sailors too! I have heard that the Scottish are keen travelers. I think there will be at least 5 boats From the kestrals.

If you want something a bit more up market the Garddfon puh does beds but no breakfast,
http://www.garddfon.co.uk/index.html

breakfast options at the club or there is a very good cafe in the village too.
Swellies cafe
https://m.facebook.com/swellies

We might be able to find beds in spare rooms of sailors who live in the village too.
Let me know your preferd options,

Looking forward to seeing you all
Jo x

Tobes View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2016 at 10:45
Have we got any clarification on whether the Carsington Open is 2 or 3 days yet?
Tobes View Drop Down
Members
Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2016 at 10:18
Waiting to see anything official, but I understand the dates for the Final Fling in Plymouth are 22/23 October.

I'll keep you posted.
CLINT View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2016 at 10:59
Hi All,

I am trying to get the opens sorted in time for the D Show. So far we have:

PD: 14/15 May
C'ton: 28/29 May
Stone: 4/5 June
Exe 16/17 July
Champs: Aug
M'sea 3/4 Sept
Oct TBA

Can people let me know if they want an open in Oct. At the moment we only really have one option to join the Final Fling at Plymouth. It would be massed starts but we could extract our results and I think from the Y&Y reports it is a really good event.

Let me know your thoughts

Clint

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic